We are an exclusive small animal practice operating from three practices; Stratford Road Salisbury (our main centre), Flower Lane Amesbury and West Street Wilton. We employ 35 staff in five teams; veterinary, nursing, reception, administration and laboratory.
We are able to provide comprehensive medical, surgical, and dental care as well as offering a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories.
The facility includes:
- 6 Consulting Rooms across 3 Surgeries
- Digital X-ray System
- Dental X-ray System
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery Including Arthroscopy
- Dermatology Referrals
- Laboratory with Full Time Lab Technician
- Free Nurse Clinics
- Free Dental Education Clinics
- Free Weight Management Clinics
- Puppy Classes
- Home Visit Service
- Dedicated Veterinary Ambulance Service
- 15 minute Consultations
- Saturday Morning Appointments
- Overnight Care for Hospitalised Patients
Our aim is to extend exemplary service to our clients, keeping their pets well and happy throughout their lives. We have highly motivated, professional and friendly staff who are caring, honest, understanding and compassionate. We also maintain continuous investment in the highest quality training, equipment and facilities.